What is eCAMPUS ?
eCAMPUS is Learning management system of University Malaysia Kelantan.All lecturer and student must used this LMS for distribute all the material for teaching.
How to login eCAMPUS?
1) You must login on this url http://ecomm.umk.edu.my/
2) Used the username and password that you has been created before this.
3) Then click to the Admin Menu and choose the button of e-Learning.
4) After that, this url will appear http://ecampus.umk.edu.my/moodle/ and you must fill the same username and password.
5) The dashboard of eCAMPUS will display.
How can i find the user manual of eCAMPUS ?
What is MOOC?
- Massive Open Online Course is a one platfroms of openlearning that are used the model of educational delivery that is to varying degrees, massive with theoretically no limit to enrolment.
What is the URL of MOOC?
How to register in MOOC?
- In the browser box, type the url https://www.openlearning.com/malaysiamoocs
- Click on the course you want to enrol
- Click "Join" the course
- Make sure to use official university email
- Choose university and enter your matric number
- Start your course
A massive open online course (MOOC) is a model for delivering learning content online to any person who wants to take a course, with no limit on attendance. The MOOC participants (students and educators) are able to join the online class from anywhere in the world and all the materials of MOOC are also hosted in a cloud ,and accessible from anywhere on the web. MOOCs are transforming the worlds of distance education and higher education in an unprecedented way.
MOOC Courses that already offers by UMK:
MOOC Courses that will be offers by this year (2016) at UMK :
- Philosophy of science (Falsafah Ilmu)
- The Introduction of Material Science (Pengenalan Sains Bahan)
- 3D Grafik Modeling (Permodelan Grafik 3D)
- Technology of Enttrepreneurship (Keusahawanan Teknologi)